The only question that every man in the face of the earth wants to ask their women is, Why so horny, this can make a great pick up line, but unfortunately, it won’t be that great. The fact is, most women in this world are facing some sexual issues, and they don’t know what to do about such problems.
Well, when it comes with sexual problems, women are no better than men are because at first they don’t have any idea that they are facing an issue, this is followed by the fact that they don’t know what to do about it. The only thing that makes women different from men is they panic at finding out these problems. Speaking of female sexual problems, we are going to shed some light on one of the most common female sexual issues.
We are going into deep details with everything you need to know about the problem. First, we are giving you a brief intro about the health issue, later own we are going to debate on what causes it. This will be followed by its treatment and last but not least, we are going to talk about how to prevent it.
We hate keeping you in the dark, so we are going to blast the truth. We are going to talk about low female libido and everything you need to know about it. So stick with us because it will be a long ride.
Definition of Female Libido
Libido or sex drive, this is the level of sex desire. This includes both physical and emotional energy that a woman has for sex. This is highest in young people which include teenagers and young adults. This decline with age, menopause, lifestyle and stress. The fact is, there is nothing you can do about it.
Are you suffering from libido local? This is a growing concern for most women today. The decline in hormones, daily life problems, and relationship issues are making their take on the bedroom. The loss of libido is also called hypoactive sexual desire disorder, HSDD. This is most found sexual dysfunction in women. According to studies, women around the ages of 18-60 suffer from loss of sex drive and this is not something only psychological.
This is a bit different from the sexual problems men face. The most common sex problem in men is erectile dysfunction. On other hand, the women sexual issues are caused by both physiological and psychological problems. This is not going to be healed with only meds.
The Sexuality of Women is a multifaceted and quite complicated. We could not sum it up in one or two factors even if we wanted to. It never works this way. The release anti-impotence treatments is taking their toll and has helped with the research of such problems in in both genders. This also helped to come up with effective therapies that cure the problem.
What is Low Sexual Desire
What is Female Libido? Well, despite what the popular belief is, the regularity of sexual interaction has no command over sexual desire or sexual satisfaction. These things change with the passage of time. The only thing you should be concerned about is whether it works for you and your partner or not.
Whenever women face Low Female Libido issue. It has grim effects on daily life and it causes distress. Only in this case it can be related to Low Female Libido. Sexual desire is much more than sex drive. Sexual drive tends to be the biological component of libido, which is called sexual interesting. This sums up the erotic fantasies, day dreaming, sexual thoughts and much more.
Female Libido Loss
This is body telling the mind that it wants to be aroused, with or without the intention to do something about it. For that, there has to be a specific degree of sexual drive. The drive declines naturally with age. There are many physiological factors which contribute to it. The fact is sexual desire also consists of relationship and physical factors that create the will to engage in such acts. For the better, all aspects of Female Libido has to be examined to understand the root of the problem. To determine the cause, we are going to lead with the following.
What causes it?
There are many facts that cause low sex drive in women. Following we are going to look at the most common symptoms. So stay with us.
- Age: The Blood levels of androgens fall in women as they age.
- Relationship problems: There are many things, which sums up this fact. It includes partner performance, lack of emotions in relation, the birth of a child and taking the role of caretaker. All of this contributes to reducing Low Female Libido.
- Medications: There are many antidepressants including new SSRI, blood pressure meds, and oral contraceptives, which can reduce your Female Libido. These reduce the testosterone found in blood flow.
- Sociocultural Influences: Things like job problems, pressure to do better and look perfect. These leave a negative effect on your sex drive.
- Medical Problems: Once again, there are many issues, which gives rise to this problem. These issues are depression and medical conditions including endometriosis, and thyroid disorders.
- Low Testosterone: The problem of low Sex Drive is not only facing by women, but it’s also by faced by men, and a key player here is testosterone, yes the level of testosterone present in your body has an effect on your sex drive.
Treatments of Libido Loss
Now we are going to talk about putting the desire of sex back. As the Low Female Libido is provoked by many psychological and physical facts, it needs multiple treatments to get rid of this health issue. Its challenging for females because they are not complaining about one problem. Therefore, the treatments need more though in its approach. However, once you have come across what is the actual reason for Low Female Libido, you can work on one of the following treatment and are settled with your love life again.
- Sex Therapy: Also, include relationship counseling in this. Sex therapy proves to be effective for most couples and individuals. This remains on peak top of treatment list of sex problems. The fact is both parties have an even contribution in sexual dysfunction. They are in a relation, so things need to be discussed properly with a psychiatrist.
- Changing your Meds: This is also a big contributor. Changing your meds or slightly changing your dose can change the problem. There are many cases of female libido supplements getting change, and things become even worse. In this case, an oral med is alleged as the root of the problem. It lowers your testosterone level with a changed origination or no hormonal birth control method. You had better rush to your doctor in such a case
- Address the Underlying issues: By issues, we meant to say medical issues. The medical problems, which are underwriting to low-slung, Female Libido needs to be dealt with. In this case, most will be removed by surgery. Do not be afraid; it’s an imperative step to improve your love and put it back on track.
- Vaginal Estrogen: Let’s admit the fact that this is a bit off track, but it’s not the worst thing you can do. There are a worse option if you want to try. The fact is, in postmenopausal stage, the vaginal dryness is treated with estrogen creams. Yes, you can take action if this was causing the problem in your sweet love life.
- Testosterone Therapy. This is a bright idea. However, before we say something. You need to fathom the fact that health care authorities never recommended any testosterone booster or other sex health supplement being sold on the market. Therefore, if you are using them, you are a bit on your own. Do you know that many gynecologists suggest the off-label use of testosterone treatment for female with low sex drive to restore the testosterone levels? The fact is, there are many therapies, which includes the use of testosterone pills and skin patches. All of them are specifically designed to cure women sexual problems. Most of these treatments are awaiting for being approved by the medical and health care authorities.
There is no Miracle here
This is true, when it comes to Female Libido supplements or curing Low Female Libido issues. What more to know, when it comes to deal with low sex drive issues, it is important to realize the fact that only large placebo effects only take place. This is based on the user expectation of this treatment. This is why the drugs have to be tested against effective to keep in check.
This also explains that a great number of meds claim to treat the sexual problem. Sex ailments including Low Female Libido, as the expectations are playing a high role, top of line problem can also say they make effective Female Libido supplements. While the truth remains, they only help for a placebo effective, and they don’t help you for boosting Female Libido. It is off essence for females to understand the fact that these effective range of products are not tested for their effectiveness and safety.
What is a Libido Booster?
Female Libido supplements or enhancers, the way you want to put it are natural and safe. These are made from herbs, minerals, and vitamins. These are proven to help women with their sex issues. They work to improve the natural production of body hormones, which affects the libido, including testosterone.
Major credit goes to the hectic lifestyle of today, thanks to the poor diet and no intense physical activity at all; women lack the natural vitamins and minerals, which promotes energy and stamina that are needed to, stimulate the sex drive. There are many facts that help for a healthy libido, and most people lack in different areas to get them fixed. Before anything else, we like to mention the fact that Female Libido supplements are a bit different from Viagra.
Products to Help You
In case, you have completely lost your sex drive. You need to take some evasive actions and do your best to get it back. Fortunately, there are many Female Libido supplements in the market that you can use. However, the main viewpoint is, reviving sex drive needs you to address different facts, these are,
Balance your Hormones: These hormones play an important role in arousal, and they mostly change during hormonal changes of perimenopause and menopause.
Treat the Pelvic aging problems: This stands for vaginal atrophy and dryness. It can ruin your experience.
Following we are going to talk about some natural ways that can improve your sex drive. So stay along with us:
There are many herbal combinations, which can help you to balance your hormones, we are going to discuss two of them below:
Maca: this is Peruvian herb which is great for women experience perimenopause or menopause. It’s rich in plant sterols. This balance and strengthens the hormonal system. This herb not only helps to increase your sex drive but also improves your perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms.
Two Immortals: the herbal formula from traditional Chinese med builds the two types of chi, they are:
- Yin Chi (female)
- Yang Chi (Male)
These boosts woman libido as they need to nurture yin and stimulation. It helps to balance hormone and control the symptoms of perimenpause and menopause. Besides, you can also take some super sex supplements including L-arginine, PEA, Cordyceps and others.
If you are not comfortable with these, then you can refer to the Female Libido supplements. Buy the Horny Goat Weed supplement. It’s been reviewed and proven effective. It is made up of all aforementioned ingredients and comes at a very affordable price. So it’s your best solution to revive your sex life.