Once you’ve completed the first month of the course using the beginner’s routine, you’ll be ready to progress onto this intermediate kegel routine. It has two differences that work together to both increase the routine’s intensity and target new development in the PC muscle now it’s been conditioned to the exercises. You use the intermediate routine for a further month.
1. 50 Standard Clamps lasting half a second each, performed in quick succession. Aim to complete the 50 clamps in around 30 seconds.
2. 5 Squeezes lasting 10 seconds each, with a 5 second gap between each. Aim to complete all 5, including resting gaps, in about a minute a half.
3. 1 Stair Step. First, tense your PC muscle for 1 second, then release, then tense for 2 seconds and release. Continue incrementally until you reach 10 seconds. Resting gaps between each clamp/squeeze should last 2 seconds. By the end of the stair step, you’ll have tensed your PC muscle for a total of 55 seconds, so including rest gaps, aim to complete the stair step in about 1 minute 20 seconds.
4. 2 Push-Out kegels lasting 5 seconds with a gap of 2 seconds between each.
By the time you reach the intermediate routine, you’ll have been performing kegels every other day for a month. Your PC muscle will be stronger and more capable of performing this routine than it is right now, at its average state of development. Because of this, don’t worry if the amount of kegels contained in this routine seems a lot – by the time you reach this stage, you’ll know you’re ready to progress and further your PC muscle’s health.
Once again, focus on keeping good kegel form by making each rep count and by timing all of the longer kegels on a clock to cut out the chance of doing them for too long or not long enough, something which happens frequently to men who count in their heads.
AN INTRODUCTION TO THE ADVANCED ROUTINE
Now, after two months of performing kegel routines, your PC muscle will be stronger and healthier than ever. The benefits of having a toned, powerful PC muscle will already by completely evident by your increased erection strength, more intense orgasms and improved self-awareness during sex. This final set-out kegel routine incorporates every kegel type to exercise your PC muscle to a new, more intense level and in turn increase its health and power to even higher levels.
1. 100 Standard Clamps lasting half a second each, performed in quick succession. Aim to complete all 100 in around a minute.
2. 3 Squeezes lasting 30 seconds each, with a gap of 10 seconds between each squeeze.
3. 5 Kegel Flutters. Draw each flutter out for as long as possible. (Refer to the description earlier).
4. 2 Push-Out kegels lasting 10 seconds with a gap of 3 seconds between each.
5. 1 Stair Step. First, tense your PC muscle for 5 seconds, then release, then tense for 10 seconds and release. Continue increasing the rep lengths by 5 seconds until you reach 30 seconds. Leave a gap of 10 seconds between each squeeze.
Now you’ve seen what each kegel routine entails, it’s time to look at the calendars used to set-out and keep track out each routine.