This article highlights 8 of the most important tips that one can follow to cure erectile dysfunction naturally. Natural remedies and treatments for Erectile Dysfunction tips are a safe alternative to dangerous prescription drugs. Try these before you make a decision on prescription drugs.
1. Take note of what you eat: If you take your diet more seriously you are making a big positive change to cure your ED. Avoid fast foods, fattening foods, high sugary foods or sweets. If you reduce total fat intake to less than 60 grams per day and reduce Cholesterol you are well on your way to manage your ED.
2. Increase circulation: The very act of achieving an erection depends on a good blood supply to the penile arteries. A diet that is low in fats and Cholesterol will go a long way to improve the circulation in your loins!
3. Size of your meals: Just make a fist and the size of this fist should be your meal size. 5-6 small meals per day will ensure that your blood flow is kept going to where it needs to go for an erection rather than the stomach for digestive purposes.
4. Fiber: A diet rich in fiber (whole grains, fruits and vegetables) are responsible to keep the body cleansed and detoxed.
5. Vitamins: Without exaggerating the importance of Vitamins here suffice to say that a daily intake of Vitamins will ensure proper blood flow to the penile arteries. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant Vitamin that serves to free the arteries from harmful free radicals and has to be a major component of your daily Vitamin intake.
6. Water: Water has cleansing and purifying properties. Three quarters of our body is water and aim to drink at least 10 tall glasses of water every day.
7. Gingko: Many supermarkets are stocked with Erectile Dysfunction Pills containing Gingko. Touted as a wonder herb Gingko increases the blood flow and circulation to the genital arteries and veins and this reverses ED.
8. Breathing: Oxygen is vital to reversing ED and what better way to get more Oxygen into you than some simple breathing exercises aimed at deep breathing. Just 15 minutes a day of deep breathing will ensure that you increase the Oxygen content in your body.
In addition to the above 8 tips on general diet there are some interesting ‘foods’ that are known to reverse ED. Here is a list of what’s good for you:
1. Dark Chocolates: Dark chocolates are known to increase the blood flow to the penile arteries.
2. Caffeine: Caffeine acts as a stimulant and gives you a positive energy and elevates mood.
3. Omega rich foods like Salmon and consuming large quantities of oily fish helps to increase the Omega 3 fatty acids in the body. These in turn act as natural vasodilators increasing blood flow to the penis and also act as anti-oxidants that scavenge free radicals and limit damage on arterial walls caused by oxidative stress.
4. Asparagus: Asparagus is known to increase libido. This is by virtue of a good amount of Vitamin E in Asparagus that is necessary for Testosterone production.
5. Nuts: Nuts are very good sources of essential fatty acids and Zinc. Both are important in the production of healthy amounts of Testosterone.
In addition to these dietary measures it is imperative that you stay fit. It is very good to maintain an active exercise regimen. Routine cardiovascular exercises like brisk walking and swimming will keep you fit. Exercise increases energy levels and elevates mood both of which in turn have a positive effect on your sexual life.